Credentials are required for the Rule Execution Service to connect to the catalog. Once credentials are created, you need to provide them to the Rule Execution Service. Read how to do that in the article, How to Set Credentials for Execution Purposes in SaaS Portal.
Create catalog credentials
- Navigate to the Catalog.
- Click on Users in the top header
- On the Users page, click on the Add button.
- Click on Show Advanced Settings.
- This is where to create the credentials that the rule execution service can use to connect to the catalog.
- Click Save changes to complete creating the credentials.
- Now you need to provide these credentials to the Rule Execution Service. See the article, How to Set Credentials for Execution Purposes in SaaS Portal.