Enterprise Rule Services
- Many enterprises consider creating a set of atomic services that can be combined for various permutations of business processes and consuming application clients.
- Create business logic services that run InRule in-process using REST or SOAP interfaces. These custom rule execution services can conform to enterprise standards for interface, security, logging, and wire protocols.
- A specialized interface can be provided for a specific business problem, or a generic interface can support many different sets of rules with many different data schemas
- Rule execution can scale-out with demand by spreading load across a server farm, and can be hosted on premise or in the cloud
- Using REST or simple SOAP interfaces, other enterprise services can call into business logic services, or business logic services can consume other services during rule execution
Please sign in to leave a comment.