Enterprise Rule Services
- Many enterprises consider creating a set of atomic services that can be combined for various permutations of business processes and consuming application clients.
- Create business logic services that run InRule in-process using REST or SOAP interfaces. These custom rule execution services can conform to enterprise standards for interface, security, logging, and wire protocols.
- A specialized interface can be provided for a specific business problem, or a generic interface can support many different sets of rules with many different data schemas
- Rule execution can scale-out with demand by spreading load across a server farm, and can be hosted on premise or in the cloud
- Using REST or simple SOAP interfaces, other enterprise services can call into business logic services, or business logic services can consume other services during rule execution