Multiple Catalogs for the Rule Development Life Cycle
- Each environment requires an independent copy of the Catalog web service and database
- Rule changes can be propagated using the promotion feature in the Catalog Manager
- Rule changes can also be propagated using the promotion method in the InRule SDK
- If elements are shared in development, the sharing links are not maintained across catalog instances
- Multiple rule authors can edit the same rule application concurrently
- Rule changes can be hot-deployed from the Catalog web service without restarting production application
- Production application is dependent on stability of production Catalog web service and database
- Full rule application revision audit trail is available in each environment
Promotion is intended to run in a linear path, such as Development to QA to Production, as in this example. Backward or circular promotion paths are not supported.
Please sign in to leave a comment.