Deploying the Catalog using the same servers as Rule Execution
- Catalog Services can reuse hardware and VMs that have been deployed for Rule Execution
- All Catalog Services are configured to point to the same rule catalog database using configuration files
- Each instance of the Rule Execution service is configured to point to the Catalog Service instance that is co-located on the same machine
- For IIS deployments, InRule suggests hosting the co-located Rule Execution and Catalog Services in separate Application Pools
- Load balancer passes requests across HTTP rule execution services
Please sign in to leave a comment.