Running InRule from a Web Application In-Process
- Rule Execution occurs on the web server(s)
- The rule engine is instantiated using irSDK code within the .NET web application
- Web servers can be load-balanced in a server farm
- Each web server pulls a fresh copy of the rules from irCatalog only as needed via the irCatalog Service
- A single irCatalog server can be used to support multiple web servers
- irCatalog may also be hosted on the same server as the web application
Please sign in to leave a comment.