Batch Processing with Rules
- Job scheduler or batch processing application aggregates rule requests (initiated on a schedule or by a user)
- Requests are queued for rule processing
- Batch processing application spreads requests across a farm of business rule servers
- Stateless requests are multi-threaded across many servers and processors, lowering overall batch processing time
- Many solutions benefit from tools that help manage job scheduling, such as Quartz.NET
Please sign in to leave a comment.