This guide is intended to provide high-level architectural and design guidance regarding the implementation of InRule® within single applications and across disparate systems.
Before embarking on any InRule implementation, the following concepts should be considered:
- How many different business problems will the rule implementation need to solve? Do components and services need to be reusable? How many different rule applications are required?
- What is the anticipated load the rule implementation needs to support?
- Do the applications and business problems require stateful execution, or can a stateless architecture be used?
- Which technology stacks will be included in the integration with rules?
- What types of system architectures are best suited for scalability, portability, and integration with disparate systems?
- As the solution is developed and deployed, which configuration settings and SDK approaches will optimize maintenance and performance?
- How will rule changes be managed across development, testing, and production environments?
This section includes five major sub-sections that assist in answering the questions posed above:
Please sign in to leave a comment.