Rule Flow Designer Options
Right-click on the designer to open the options menu:
- Print - allows the user to print or preview the rule flow. The rule flow can also be restricted to print on one page.
- Export Image - saves the rule flow as an image.
- Auto Layout - adjusts the rule flow elements in a logical layout.
Rule Flow Element Options
Right-click on an element to open the following menu:
To select multiple elements:
- Lasso the desired elements
- Hold Ctrl and click elements
- Hold Shift and click elements
Note - the align options will use the first element selected as the guide for which other elements are aligned against
- Dragging elements beyond the default defined boundaries increases the designer size.
- The zoom slider control increases or decreases the area viewable in the designer.
All work performed inside the Rule Flow designer can be undone/redone using the Ctrl-Z / Ctrl-Y shortcut key combinations or the menu options.