A REST Service endpoint is used to specify the location of a REST resource which may be called from an Execute REST Service action.
The following is a description of the Web Service endpoint form:
Specify the logical name of the REST Service endpoint to which Execute REST resource will refer within the rule application.
The base URL used to make the REST call
Authentication type is the protocol used to authenticate a user.
Available Authentication Types currently supported:
- None - No authentication is required by the service.
- Basic - The service uses HTTP Basic Authentication
- NTLM - The service is using pre-Windows Server 2003 Windows Authentication or is not domain joined.
- Windows (Kerberos) - The service is using post-Windows Server 2003 Windows Authentication.
- Custom - Use this option when you want to manually provide authentication headers via the REST Operation.
The username used to authenticate against the REST Service. Required when Authentication Type is Basic or NTLM.
The password used to authenticate against the REST Service. Required when Authentication Type is Basic or NTLM.
The Domain used by the user. Required when Authentication Type is Basic, NTLM or Windows (Kerberos).
Allows the user to provide the full file-system path for X.509 Certificate for the purpose of REST service authentication.
Needed when the X.509 Certificate contains a private key.
Allow Untrusted Certificates
Check this box to allow InRule to use HTTPS with self-signed or unverified certificates. This setting is not recommended for production environments.
Please sign in to leave a comment.