This section is intended to provide a general overview and some helpful hints about using the business language rule editor to the fullest.
Business language rules have many benefits over traditional InRule syntax rules. Some of those benefits are as follows:
- Rules can be authored by using a mouse to select context appropriate schema items, data, and functions. All possible values are displayed and the author need only select the desired function or field.
- Rules can also be authored by typing to select the appropriate item from the menus. The menus will automatically filter to match what the user has typed. This enables authors who are more familiar with their rule application and the available functions to enter rules quickly.
- Rules are easily read and understood by others, even those not familiar with irAuthor.
Business Language Rule Editor
Business Language Tutorials
- Building Rules
- Navigation and Shortcuts
- Placeholders and Special Tokens
- Selecting Context
- Type Ahead Menu Selection
- Using Literal Values
- Function Templates
Please sign in to leave a comment.