Font formats for rule parts in irWord are designated by the styles defined in options dialog for irWord.
To Modify Rule Part Styles:
- Place the cursor on a normal section in the word document not populated by an irWord rule part (select a blank line or normal paragraph).
- On the Home tab, click the arrow to expand the area underneath the Change Styles button.
- InRule rule parts are all represented by one of three existing styles in the Styles pane; InRule Comments, InRule Name, and InRule business language (which also controls the font style for decision tables and syntax calculations as well).
- Select the drop-down next to a style and choose Modify.
- The Modify Style dialog allows the user to control all of the font formatting for irWord rule parts.
Please sign in to leave a comment.