Font formats for rule parts in irWord are designated by the styles defined in the Options dialog for irWord.
To Modify Rule Part Styles:
- Place the cursor on a section in the Word document that is not populated by an irWord rule part (select a blank line or normal paragraph).
- On the Home tab, click the arrow to expand the area underneath the Change Styles button.
InRule rule parts are all represented by one of three existing styles in the Styles pane:
- InRule Comments
- InRule Name
- and InRule business language (which also controls the font style for decision tables and syntax calculations as well).
- Select the drop-down next to a style and choose Modify.
- The Modify Style dialog allows the user to control all of the font formattings for irWord rule parts.