Upon applying rules, the Summary tab will display the rule execution statistics.
- Total execution time - The total time to execute the rule application. This includes time for
any compile steps.
- State changes - The number of value changes that were made to the entity schema data values.
- Notifications - The number of fire notification actions that were executed during rule execution.
- Validation changes - The number of times a field or entity was set valid/invalid.
- Errors - The number of errors generated during rule execution.
- Rule sets fired - The number of rule sets that were executed.
- Rules evaluated - The number of rule evaluations that were performed.
- Total Rule Evaluation time - The total time to process conditions in the rule application. This time excludes compile steps and action execution.
- Actions executed - The number of rule actions executed.
- Total Action execution time - The total time to execute only the rule actions. This time excludes compile time and rule execution time.