- Click on the Save button
- Select entity JSON, Entity XML, or test scenario
- A 'Save Test Data' dialog box appears
- It includes temporary state fields and collections which are used for both temporary data, and also cross-schema linked entities and collections.
- It preserves multiple relationships to a single entity, so an entity that is referenced by multiple parent fields or collections is only serialized once.
- It supports circular references, in the case where a child entity also has a link back to its parent or itself.
- It supports serializing the state of independent rule sets.
- Easier to read/view/edit in an external text editor. (A test scenario may only be loaded into
the RuleSession SDK object, or via irVerify.)
- Only serializes the entity (and children) of interest.
must be consumed by a separate application.
- Click on the Load button
- A Load Test Data dialog box appears
NOTE: When loading entity XML, XML schema validation is performed by default either against the
schema end point. This validation may be disabled in the rule application settings for unbound
entities, or in the XML schema end point settings for bound entities.