For help with problems/issues with InRule's Decisioning platform
The Decisioning Support team at InRule Technology primarily handles reports from customers and partners of any issues/problems they are having with the software.
- Please review this support documentation for detailed explanations and answers to the most common questions.
- If you are on a trial and have questions, please email your questions to email@example.com.
How to contact Product Support
- Email (preferred): firstname.lastname@example.org
U.K. +44 (0)800 055 4050
- Enter a ticket through the Support Portal (coming soon!)
Observed Holidays 2023
- 01/02/2023 - New Year's Day
- 01/16/2023 - Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- 02/20/2023 - Presidents' Day
- 05/29/2023 - Memorial Day
- 07/04/2023 - Independence Day
- 09/04/2023 - Labor Day
- 11/23/2023 - Thanksgiving
- 11/24/2023 - Day after Thanksgiving
- 12/22/2023 - Christmas Eve
- 12/25/2023 - Christmas
- 12/29/2023 - New Year's Eve
Examples of the type of problems/issues that Product Support can assist with
- Issues with activating or deactivating license keys
- Issues with installing or configuring InRule software
- Issues with loading/saving/checking-out rule applications in irCatalog
- Issues with authoring rule applications using irAuthor
- Issues with rule execution
- Issues with integrating InRule into .NET applications using our API (irSDK)
- Issues with using this website
When submitting an issue to Product Support, please provide the following information
- Your company name (i.e. Acme Incorporated)
- Your contact information (i.e. Name, email address, and phone number)
- Severity of issue (i.e. Moderate, Significant or Critical)
- Version of InRule (i.e. 5.7.2)
- Description of issue
- Additional information - See this blog post for examples
For help with usability / how-to / best-practice type questions
- Look at the documentation and how-to videos to see if they answer your question.
- Engage directly with our Professional services group – allows us to obtain a good understanding of what’s appropriate for your project and provide contextually relevant guidance.
For more information, please contact Professional Services at email@example.com.
Please sign in to leave a comment.