Validate is used to check for errors in the selected rule application. Any errors found will be displayed. The error will state the reason and location of the error within the rule application. Clicking on the error will navigate to the page with the error.
After running Validate, a window will appear. This window will display any errors.
- To enable Validate, select a rule application.
- Select Validate
- If errors exist within the rule application, the display will list the errors.
- Clicking on an error will direct you to the location of the error.
Validating No Errors
- After making modifications, close Validate and run it again to confirm the issues have been resolved.
- When there are no errors, the below screen and a notice of No errors found will be shown.
Please sign in to leave a comment.