This article explains how to create a list that shows instances that have an alert symbol.
Create a List to Monitor Failed Instances
Start by creating a new list. Next to My Lists, click on the plus sign + to create a new list.
- Name the List so it is easy to see this list is for monitoring failed instances.
- For the Type of list select Instances.
- Select the application for which you want to view the failed instances.
- Select Add column and choose Standard column...
- Select Alert and click on OK.
- Find the Alert column in the column configuration area and click on the green add filter icon.
- Select Yes from the Value drop-down menu and select OK.
- Make any other changes you would like to make to the list and select Save.
- Your list will show the failed instances from your application.