The contents of this article pertain to the current version of the InRule SaaS Portal. If you have not updated to the newest version of the product, see the article here.
This article explains how to integrate the Runtime Override API into an Azure pipeline environment using the curl command.
- From the InRule SaaS Portal, click on the cog wheel icon and choose Configuration from the menu.
- Click on the arrow in the Execute Runtime Overrides section.
- Click the copy icon next to the Primary or Secondary API Key to copy the key to your clipboard.
- Click the API URL link to view existing API methods.
- On the Runtime Overrides API page, click Authorize.
- Paste the Primary API Key from the clipboard into the Value field and click Authorize.
- Click on Try it out.
- Click on Execute.
- Once executed, copy the Curl and use it in the CI/CD script.