1) Be sure the catalog database with the issue has a current backup
2) Open catalog manager
3) Select (or create a connection to) the catalog instance that is experiencing the error
4) Right-click and select “Run diagnostics” if using the legacy tool, or select the Gear icon and Diagnostics
if using the web-based tool.
5) If diagnostics reports errors, allow the catalog manager tool to repair them.
6) Validate catalog is in working condition.
(The first image below shows the procedure first using the legacy Catalog Manager tool, and then the same process is shown using the Web-based Catalog Manager.)
If you have questions or need further information about this process, please reach out to Support@InRule.com.
Please sign in to leave a comment.